- Art Gallery
- Carpets & Rugs
Toklat Gallery is about exceptional three dimensional art. Toklat Gallery is a family business with curation rooted in history with a deep commitment to beauty and authenticity. Opened in 1949, it is dedicated to fine decorative and functional art.
Here is what we love:
• Wood in all its forms: turned, sculpted (decoys by Bob Cook), carved, inlaid and segmented.
• Unique small pieces of furniture by Michael Houston, Bob Johnson and Jim Braverman.
• Paintings by local artists Doug Graybeal (pastel on watercolor) and Michael Kinsley (oil).
• Marquetry by Ellen Kisker.
• Jewelry by Kathy Hansel (silver/turquoise), and Joyce Illian (intricate bead work).
• Metal sculpture by Michael Lindsey, Richard Smith and Trevor Hall
• New to Toklat, glass art by Pinzetti Glassworks, Ambrosia Glass and Martin Gerdin (of Colorado Rocky Mountain School),
At the Crossroads of Two Rivers Rd. and Midland Ave.