2021-22 ASC Chamber Pass Program Opt-in
This event registration serves as the method for Basalt Chamber members to opt-in to the discounted Chamber Pass Program for Aspen Skiing Company (ASC) winter season passes. Details on passes, prices and restrictions can be found here: www.aspensnowmass.com/chamber
The Chamber portion of the process is completely digital. Please allow up to two business days for the chamber to complete the verification of eligibility process.
ONLY one registration PER organization.
The registration should be made by the single designated Chamber Season Pass representative for your business/organization. Details from the registration form will provided to ASC. Do NOT add any attendees beyond the pass representative for this "event."
2021-22 CHAMBER PASS PROGRAM STEPS
1. Opt-in: Member opts into the program (event registration). Information required by the chamber (in the registration form):
- Main business point of contact for this process (owner/manager) - this should be the person who RSVPs to this event.
- Business contact's title
- Business contact's email address
- Business contact's phone number
- Main business phone number
- Main business physical address (no PO Boxes - this MUST be a RFV address)
- Total number of full-time employees based on the ASC definition for the program: Someone who works a minimum of 20 hours/wk during the winter season, receives a W2 and whose primary address is in the RFV. THIS IS NOT THE NUMBER OF PASSES NEEDED.
2. Eligibility verified: Chamber verifies the member's eligibility for the program, then provides member's information to ASC using information on file. In order to qualify for the Chamber discount, members must be in good standing - meaning all outstanding invoices must be paid. We will not verify your eligibility with ASC until the annual membership investment has been made. Membership can now be paid online: https://www.basaltchamber.org/make-a-payment/. Members with anniversary dates through November 2021 must pay prior to the verification process.
The following steps will be done directly with ASC, not the chamber, once the verification process has been completed:
3. Pass selection: Once verified for the discount, the chamber will email a confirmation email a link to ASC's season pass order form. At this time, the designated Chamber Season Pass representative will need to identifying the total number AND type of passes that the business wishes to purchase in the form, as well as its preferred payment method.
4. Pass purchase: The designated Chamber Season Pass representative will receive details from ASC based on the selected preferred payment method. The representative then needs to pay for the passes (using a business account or owner's credit card). After successful payment, the designated Chamber Season Pass representative will then secure the final voucher numbers that can be loaded at a later date to an RFID Aspen card (aka lift ticket).